PROGRAM ECO TOUR EXCURSION
On reservation only : 0690 42-2869 or contact us
DEPARTURE: PORT STE ROSE
Several departures every week
Price: 65 € / adult and 35 € / child - 12 years.
Payment on location by check, cash or holiday check.
The day includes the loan of fins, mask and snorkel for snorkelling.
Lunch and unlimited drinks.
- Rendez-vous at 7:45 am in the port of St. Rose. Boarding and information about the program of the day and the safety instructions on the ship.
- Departure 8:00 am
On the menu
- Raw vegetables.
- Colombo of chicken or chicken coconut ; basmati rice.
- Banana TAONABA (Banana cooked with dark chocolate and sprinkled with a barbecue sauce of rum and whipped cream)
- Drinks: Planter Ti'Punch, juice, water, red wine and rosé.
- Sail to the islet Caret during which information is given on the Grand Cul de
Sac Marin, the marine reserve, the wildlife and the characteristics of the mangrove.
- Snorkeling session on the reef
- Stop at ilet Caret : Information on the islet and snorkeling area then swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing.
- Departure for ilet Fajou : Aperitif and lunch
- Swimming, snorkeling, fun and educational walk along the islet.
- Observation of the pelicans
- Departure 14H30 for the mangrove. Visit in the middle of mangrove islands and the White islet.
- Stop at the islet aux Oiseaux to observe egrets, herons, pelicans and frigates.
- Arrival at 4:30 p.m. ste Rose.