SEVERAL EXITS A WEEK ACCORDING TO THE SEASON.
On reservation only. 0690 422 869 or email. Click: CONTACT: BOOKING
Half day trips for the observation of the humpback whales, sperm whales and dolphins.
Identification of cetacean by hydrophone and binoculars. Animation and comment by a guide. ecotourism whaler.
Respect for ecotourism charter whaling established by AGOA (management committee of marine mammal sanctuary in Guadeloupe)
Listening to whale song with a sound system. Free drinks;
Rendez-vous at 7:45 in the port of Deshaies. 8:00 departure. return between 12:30 ET 1:30 p.m.
Price: 50 € / adult and 25 € / child - 12 years.
Payment on location by check, cash or holiday check.
Camera or video, sunscreen, k-way in case of rain or sea spray.
A snack for children (water, juice and planter served on board)
We set up various teaching equipments.
- A hydrophone for the acoustic location of cetaceans
- Headphones to allow visitors to listen to the sounds made by whales
- An amplifier and speakers to allow all visitors to listen to the sounds of whales aboard ship.
- Illustrated bookletsn with cetacean
- Educational boards on the different species of cetaceans.
Guadeloupe discovery evasion is a member of AGOA sanctuary management committee